EduPaths (Classroom Readiness)
EduPaths PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Consortium: Greater Michigan Education Consortium - Genesee ISD
"HELPING EDUCATORS NAVIGATE THEIR PROFESSIONAL GROWTH"
The vision of EduPaths is to provide self paced, online professional development and increase awareness of statewide opportunities to promote growth for all Educational professionals in the State of Michigan.
- To provide differentiated, bite sized, self paced professional learning.
- To support the professional growth of any individual working with an educational entity in the State of Michigan.
- To develop content which will support new initiatives and improve instructional practice and technology integration.
- To increase awareness of online, in-person and blended learning events through the EduPaths calendar.
Classroom Readiness has identified Learning Pathways to support professional growth for educators
- Online dynamic web based resource
- Modules to support instructional practice as well as technology integration
- Connections to vetted, established professional development and resources throughout the state of Michigan
- View the current Learning Pathways at EduPaths.org