The purpose of this page is to provide vendors with resources that will be helpful for development purposes.
Extended XML Specifications - These are the Ed-Fi XML specifcation (XSD) files that have been extended with for use in the Michigan Data Hub. These include all state reporting extentions. These are updated as of June 7, 2017.
Michigan Ed-Fi 2.0 ODS API SDK - (Update 9/18/2017 with 2017-18 State Reporting Extensions) This software development kit will assist vendors in connecting to, reading from, and writing to our data hubs for integration with district data. This version is based on the Ed-Fi 2.0 final and has the Michigan MSDS extensions for the 2016-17 School Year.This version also provides additional capabilities for Food Service, Library and Transportation composites as well as PATCH update capability.
Composite Specifications Documents - These documents provide details on how to use the Food Service, Library and Transportation composites.
Extensions to the Michigan Ed-Fi Environment - This is the documentation for the extensions made to the Ed-Fi Specifications in Michigan, including those made for MSDS, FID, REP, EEM, transportation and staff achievements.
Web Services Sandbox
The following pages are used for testing of the web services
- Sandbox Administration Site: https://sandbox-st.midatahub.org/Admin
- Swagger Site: https://sandbox-st.midatahub.org/Swagger
Vendor Conference Call Information
9/18/2017 Vendor Conference Call
1/24/2017 Vendor Conference Call
- WebEx Recording
- PowerPoint Slides
- MSDS Mapping by CEPI Component
- 2016-17 MSDS Mapping Spreadsheet
- 2016-17 MSDS Changes
- API Call for Student UIC Service
9/28/2016 Vendor Conference Call
8/24/2016 Vendor Conference Call
- WebEx Recording
- CEPI 2016-17 MSDS Collection Component Matrix
- MSDS Mapping to API for 15-16 Business Rules (Revised at 2:36pm - 8/24/2016)
- 2016-17 Descriptor Values (Revised at 12:35pm - 8/24/2016)
- MSDS Revisions for 2016-17
7/20/2016 Vendor Conference Call
6/29/2016 Vendor Conference Call
5/31/2016 Vendor Conference Call