The purpose of this page is to provide vendors with resources that will be helpful for development purposes.
Vendor Incentive Details - These incentive amounts will help to compensate for the work needed to develop Ed-Fi Connectors to our Data Hubs
Michigan Ed-Fi 2.0 ODS API SDK - This software development kit will assist vendors in connecting to, reading from, and writing to our data hubs for integration with district data. This version is based on the Ed-Fi 2.0 final and has the Michigan MSDS extensions for the 2016-17 School Year.This version also provides additional capabilities for Food Service, Library and Transportation composites as well as PATCH update capability.
Composite Specifications Documents - These documents provide details on how to use the Food Service, Library and Transportation composites.
Extensions to the Michigan Ed-Fi Environment - This is the documentation for the extensions made to the Ed-Fi Specifications in Michigan, including those made for MSDS, FID, REP, EEM, transportation and staff achievements.
Web Services Sandbox
The following pages are used for testing of the web services
- Sandbox Administration Site: https://sandbox-st.midatahub.org/Admin
- Swagger Site: https://sandbox-st.midatahub.org/Swagger
Vendor Conference Call Information
1/24/2017 Vendor Conference Call
- WebEx Recording
- PowerPoint Slides
- MSDS Mapping by CEPI Component
- 2016-17 MSDS Mapping Spreadsheet
- 2016-17 MSDS Changes
- API Call for Student UIC Service
9/28/2016 Vendor Conference Call
8/24/2016 Vendor Conference Call
- WebEx Recording
- CEPI 2016-17 MSDS Collection Component Matrix
- MSDS Mapping to API for 15-16 Business Rules (Revised at 2:36pm - 8/24/2016)
- 2016-17 Descriptor Values (Revised at 12:35pm - 8/24/2016)
- MSDS Revisions for 2016-17
7/20/2016 Vendor Conference Call
6/29/2016 Vendor Conference Call
5/31/2016 Vendor Conference Call